老友记中英文台词剧本

华峰博客 292

----------------------------------------------------

剧情简介:

Monica: Welcome to the real world. Its sucks, but you gonna love it.

----------------------------------------------------

老友记0101.mp329:41来自中国大学慕课网课刷课

《老友记》 第一季 第1集 序集

Friends S01E01: The Pilot

♪ So no one told you life was gonna be this way

♪ 没有人告诉你活着有多累

♪ - Your jobs a joke, youre broke, your love lifes D.O.A.

- ♪ 上班受罪 口袋空空 爱情变累赘

(主演:詹妮弗·安妮斯顿)

♪ Its like youre always stuck in second gear

♪ 寂寞又潦倒 受气又受累

(主演:柯特妮·考克斯)

♪ When it hasnt been your day,

♪ 日复一日 年复一年

(主演:丽莎·库卓)

♪ your week, your month, or even your year

♪ 时运不济 活着受罪

♪ but Ill be there for you

♪ 你我永不离弃

(主演:马特·勒布朗)

♪ When the rain starts to pour

♪ 纵有狂风暴雨

(主演:马修·派瑞)

♪ Ill be there for you

♪ 你我永不离弃

(主演:大卫·修蒙)

♪ Like Ive been there before

♪ 支持一如往昔

♪ Ill be there for you

♪ 你我永不离弃

♪ Cause youre there for me too

♪ 你我相偎相依

(中央咖啡厅)

没什么好说的!他只不过是我的同事

Theres nothing to tell. Its just some guy I work with.

少来了,和你交往的男人…

Come on. Youre going out with a guy.

多多少少一定有点问题!

Theres gotta be something wrong with him.

他既驼背又戴假发?

So does he have a hump and a hair piece?

等一下,他是不是会吃粉笔?

Wait. Does he eat chalk?

我只是不希望你 重蹈我和卡尔的覆辙

I dont want her to go through what I went through with Carl. Oh.

(制片:塔德·史帝文斯)

各位放轻松,这不算约会

Okay, everybody relax. This is not even a date.

不过是两个人一起出去吃晚餐 而且不上床

Its just two people going out to dinner and not having sex.

对我来说这就是约会

Sounds like a date to me.

(编剧:玛莎·卡夫曼 大卫·肯蓝)

做了个梦,在中学时代 我站在餐厅中央…

Im back in high school, in the middle of the cafeteria...

突然发现自己全身赤裸

...and I realize Im totally naked.

- 对,没错 - 我做过那样的梦

- Oh, yeah. - Ive had that dream.

我低头一看,看见有一个电话…

Then I look down and I realize there is a phone...

在那里

...there.

- 而不是… - 没错

- Instead of... - Thats right!

- 我没做过那样的梦 - 没有

MONICA: That one, Ive never had. PHOEBE: No.

突然,那个电话响了

All of a sudden, the phone starts to ring.

结果是我妈妈打来的

And it turns out its my mother.

这非常奇怪 因为她从来都不会打电话给我!

Which is very, very weird because she never calls me.

(导演:詹姆斯·柏洛斯)

Hi.

这家伙说〝嗨〞的时候 我却想杀了我自己

This guy says "hello," I wanna kill myself.

你还好吧,亲爱的?

Are you okay, sweetie?

我就感觉好像某人伸手进我的喉咙 抓住我的小肠,从我的嘴里拉出来

I feel like someone grabbed my small intestine, pulled it out of my mouth...

- 再在我的脖子上打结… - 要吃饼干吗?

...and tied it around my neck. - Cookie?

卡萝今天搬走了她的东西

Carol moved her stuff out today.

PHOEBE & JOEY: Oh.

- 我给你拿杯咖啡 - 谢谢

- Let me get you some coffee. - Thanks.

Ew. Unh.

不,不要! 不要清理我的光环!

No. No, dont! Stop cleansing my aura.

不要管我的光环,好吗?

Just leave my aura alone, okay?

我会没事的,好吗?真的 我希望她开心

Ill be fine. All right? Really. I hope shell be very happy.

- 不,你并不希望 - 是的,我不希望!

- No, you dont. - No, I dont.

叫她去死,是她离开了我!

To hell with her. She left me!

你从来都不知道她是女同性恋

And you never knew she was a lesbian.

不知道!行了吧!

No! Okay?

为什么每个人老是要提出来?

Why does everyone keep fixating on that?

她都不知道,我又怎么会知道?

She didnt know. How should I know?

有时候我希望我是女同性恋…

Sometimes I wish I was a lesbian.

我讲得很大声吗?

Did I say that out loud?

没事的,罗斯 你现在感到很痛苦

All right, Ross. Look, youre feeling a lot of pain right now.

你很生气,很伤心

Youre angry. Youre hurting.

我能告诉你解决方法是什么吗?

Can I tell you what the answer is?

脱衣舞厅!

Strip joints!

别这样,你单身了!有需求的!

Come on, youre single. Have some hormones.

我不想单身,好吗?

See, but I dont want to be single, okay?

我只想…再次结婚!

I just wanna be married again.

而我只想要一百万美金!

And I just want a million dollars!

瑞秋!

Rachel?

噢,老天爷,摩妮卡 感谢上帝!

Oh, God, Monica! Hi! Thank God!

我刚到你那里去,而你不在 那个拿着大锤子的家伙说

I went to your building and this guy with a hammer said...

你可能在这里 你真在这里!

...that you might be here, and you are.

- 你想喝点咖啡吗? - 无咖啡因的

- Can I get you some coffee? - Decaf.

好了,各位,这位是瑞秋 另一个林肯高中的幸存者

Okay, everybody, this is Rachel, another Lincoln High survivor.

这就是各位 这是钱德、菲比

This is everybody. This is Chandler and Phoebe...

乔伊,还有 你还记得我哥哥罗斯吗?

...and Joey. And remember my brother, Ross?

- 当然,嘿! - 嘿

- Sure! - Hey.

- 嗨 - 天啊

- Hi. - Oh, God.

- 那你现在可以告诉我们了吗 还是说我们在等着四位湿漉的伴娘?

- So you wanna tell us now, or are we waiting for four wet bridesmaids?

好吧,大概在婚礼前半个小时

Oh, God! Well, it started about a half-hour before the wedding.

我在礼物间里

I was in this room with all the presents...

看着那个肉汁壶

...and I was looking at this gravy boat.

那是个非常好看的肉汁壶

This really gorgeous Limoges gravy boat.

然后,突然… 有代糖吗?

When all of a sudden... Sweet N Low?

我发现…

- I realized...

我对这个肉汁壶 比对巴瑞更有冲动!

...I was more turned on by this gravy boat than by Barry.

然后我吓呆了 然后这个想法突然出现在脑中:

Then I got really freaked out, and thats when it hit me:

巴瑞看起来多像洋芋头先生啊

How much Barry looks like Mr. Potato Head.

我总是觉得他眼熟,但是…

You know, I mean, I always knew he looked familiar, but...

总之 我必须离开那里,我在想:

Anyway, I just had to get out of there, and I started wondering:

〝我为什么这样做,我为谁这样做?〞

"Why am I doing this?" And "Who am I doing this for?"

我不知道该去哪里 而且我知道我和你有点疏远了

Anyway, I just didnt know where to go, and I know you and I have drifted apart...

但你是我这个城市里唯一认识的人

...but youre the only person I know in the city.

而且没有受邀参加你的婚礼

Who wasnt invited to the wedding.

噢,我希望你不会把它当一回事…

Oh, I was kind of hoping that wouldnt be an issue.

我猜他给她买了个管风琴

Im guessing he bought her the big pipe organ...

而她很不喜欢那个

...and shes really not happy about it.

老爸,我就是无法和他结婚

Daddy, I just... I cant marry him.

对不起

Im sorry.

我只是不爱他了

I just dont love him.

这对我很有关系!

Well, it matters to me.

她真不应该穿那条裤子

CHANDLER: She should not be wearing those pants.

我觉得应该把她推下楼

I say push her down the stairs.

把她推下楼…

ALL: Push her down the stairs! Push her down the stairs!

爸爸,听我说!

Come on, Daddy, listen to me!

这就好像在我一生中 所有人都告诉我:〝你是鞋子!〞

Its like all of my life, everyones always told me, "Youre a shoe!

〝你是鞋子…〞

Youre a shoe! Youre a shoe! Youre a shoe!"

然后今天,我停下来对自己说: 〝如果我不想成为鞋子呢?

Then today I stopped and said, "What if I dont wanna be a shoe?

如果我想成为一个包包?

What if I wanna be a purse? You know?

或一顶帽子?〞

Or a hat?"

不,我不是要你给我买帽子 我是说我是帽子

I dont want you to buy me a hat, I am a hat.

这是个比喻,爸爸!

Its a metaphor, Daddy!

你看得出他哪里听不懂

You can see where hed have trouble.

爸爸,这是我的生活

Look, Daddy, its my life.

也许我可以和摩妮卡住在一起

Well, maybe Ill just stay here with Monica.

我猜我们已经确定 她要和摩妮卡住在一起了…

I guess weve established shes staying with Monica.

也许那是我的决定

Well, maybe thats my decision.

也许我不需要你的钱

Well, maybe I dont need your money.

等等!我说也许!

Wait! Wait! I said maybe!

呼吸,呼吸 好,就这样

Okay. Just breathe, thats it.

试着想一些让你镇定的事…

Just try to think of nice, calm things.

玫瑰上的雨滴,还有猫的胡须

Raindrops on roses And whiskers on kittens

门铃和雪橇铃,还有手套…

Doorbells and sleigh bells And something with mittens

啦啦啦,还有一些条状物…

La la la something With string

我现在好多了

Im all better now.

我帮上忙啦

I helped.

瞧,这也许对你来讲是最好的 知道吗?

MONICA: Look, this is probably for the best, you know?

独立了,把握自己的生活

Independence. Taking control of your life.

还有,你还需要什么 你可以随时来找乔伊

And, hey, if you need anything, you can always come to Joey.

我和钱德就住在对面 而且他经常不在

Me and Chandler live right across the hall. And hes away a lot.

乔伊,不要再对她放电了 今天是她结婚的日子!

Joey, stop hitting on her. Its her wedding day.

怎么啦,难道这还有什么规定吗?

What? Like theres a rule or something?

请不要再按了 那是很恐怖的声音

Please dont do that again. Its a horrible sound.

- 我是保罗 - 让他进来!

PAUL: Uh, its Paul. - Buzz him in.

- 谁是保罗? - 保罗,红酒达人,保罗?

- Whos Paul? - Paul, the wine guy, Paul?

也许

Maybe.

等等,你今晚的〝不是真正约会〞 是和红酒达人保罗?

Wait a minute. Your "not a real date" is with Paul, the wine guy?

- 他终于约你出去啦? - 是的!

- He finally asked you out? - Yes.

真是个可以写入日记的时刻

Ooh. This is a "Dear Diary" moment.

瑞秋,等等,我可以取消…

Rach, wait, I can cancel.

不用 你去吧,我不会有事的!

Please, no. Go, Ill be fine.

罗斯,你没事吧? 你希望我留下来吗?

Ross, are you okay? I mean, do you want me to stay?

能留下就太好了…

Thatd be good.

- 真的? - 不,去吧!那可是红酒达人保罗耶!

- Really? - No, go on! Its Paul, the wine guy.

进来,保罗,这是…

MONICA: Hi, come in. Paul, this is...

大家 各位,这是保罗

...everybody. Everybody, this is Paul.

保罗!红酒达人!

JOEY: Paul, the wine guy.

- 红酒达人! - 我没听清楚你的名字,是保罗吗?

- Wine guy. - I didnt catch your name. Paul, was it?

- 请坐,两秒钟就好 - 好

- Okay. Sit down. Two seconds. - Okay.

我刚拔掉四根睫毛不是个好兆头

Ooh, I just pulled out four eyelashes. That cant be good.

那么瑞秋,你今晚…打算做什么?

So, Rachel, what are you up to tonight?

我本来应该到阿鲁巴度蜜月

Well, I was supposed to be headed for Aruba on my honeymoon...

所以,没事做!

...so, nothing.

对呀,你连蜜月都无法去

Right. Youre not even getting your honeymoon.

不过,阿鲁巴,这个时候?

God. No, no. Although, Aruba. Heh. This time of year? Eh.

你可以谈论一下…

Talk about your...

大蜥蜴

...big lizards.

总之 如果今晚你不想自己一个人的话

Anyway, if you dont feel like being alone tonight...

乔伊和钱德要过来 帮我组装我的新家具

...Joey and Chandler are helping me with my furniture.

对,而且我们为此感到兴奋

Yes, and were very excited about it.

谢谢了,不过我想今晚 还是留在这里吧

Actually, thanks, but Im just gonna hang out here tonight.

- 今天真是漫长的一天 - 是呀,好吧

- Its been a long day. - Oh, sure. Okay. Sure.

菲比,你要来帮忙吗?

Hey, Pheebs, you wanna help?

噢,我希望我能,但是我不想

Oh, I wish I could, but I dont want to.

我应该把支架固定在侧面

Im supposed to attach a bracket-y thing to the side things...

用螺纹蜗轮

...using a bunch of these little worm guys.

我没有支架,没有看到螺纹蜗轮

I have no bracket-y thing, I see no worm guys whatsoever...

而且我的腿麻了

...and I cannot feel my legs.

这是什么?

Whats this?

我不知道

I have no idea.

- 搞定书架了! - 完工了!

- Done with the bookcase. - All finished.

这是卡萝最喜欢的啤酒

This was Carols favorite beer.

她总是直接从罐子喝,我该知道的

She always drank it out of the can. I should have known.

罗斯,我来问你一个问题

Hey. Ross, let me ask you a question.

她得到家具、音响、超赞的电视…

She got the furniture, the stereo, the good TV.

那你得到了什么?

What did you get?

你们啊

You guys.

- 天呀 - 你被耍了

- Oh, God. Oh, my God. - You got screwed.

- 我的老天! - 我知道,我真是个笨蛋

- Oh, my God. - I know, I know. Im such an idiot.

当她一个礼拜见四、五次牙医 我就该知道了

I shouldve caught on when she went to the dentist four and five times a week.

谁的牙齿需要这么干净?

I mean, how clean can teeth get?

我哥哥正在克服这种事呢 他真是一团糟

My brothers going through that. Hes such a mess.

你是怎么克服的?

How did you get through it?

他可以试着砸烂她的一些贵重的东西

He might try accidentally breaking something valuable of hers.

- 比如她的… - 腿?

- Say her... - Leg?

那样也可以!

Heh. Thats one way of going through it, yeah.

我则是砸了她的手表

Me, I went for the watch.

你真的砸了她的手表?

老友记中英文台词剧本

- You actually broke her watch? - Mm.

巴瑞,对不起,对不起

Barry, Im sorry. I am so sorry.

我知道你可能认为和那天我对你说 跟你穿袜子做爱有关,但不是的

You probably think its about making love with your socks on, but it isnt.

这和我有关,我只是…

It isnt, its about me. And I...

嘿,机器又把电话挂断了 不管怎样…

Hi. Machine cut me off again. Anyway...

知道什么最吓人的吗? 如果每个人只有一个女人适合他呢?

You know whats scary? What if theres only one woman for everybody?

我是说 如果你得到一个女人,就这样

I mean, what if you get one woman, and thats it?

不幸的是,以我的例子来讲 是她…得到一个女人

Unfortunately, in my case, there was only one woman for her.

你在说什么? 〝一个女人〞?

What are you talking about? One woman.

那就好像你只吃一种口味的冰淇淋

Thats like saying theres only one flavor of ice cream for you.

让我告诉你,罗斯 还有很多种口味

Let me tell you something, Ross. Theres lots of flavors out there.

有碎糖口味、饼干口味 然后还有香草口味

Theres rocky road and cookie dough and bing cherry vanilla.

还可以加糖条、果仁 或者鲜奶油一起吃!

You can get them with jimmies or nuts or whipped cream.

这是你一生中最棒的时刻了!

This is the best thing that ever happened to you.

你难道是八岁结婚的?

You got married. You were like, what, 8?

欢迎回到现实里!拿起汤匙!

Welcome back to the world. Grab a spoon.

我真不知道我是饿了 还是饥渴

I honestly dont know if Im hungry or horny.

离我的冰箱远点!

Then stay out of my freezer.

从她离开我之后,我…

Ever since she walked out on me, I...

怎么啦?

What? What?

你想边吃面条边讲出来?

You wanna spell it out with noodles?

不,这本该在和你 第五次约会时才能说出来的

No, its more of a fifth date kind of revelation.

噢,所以会有第五次约会罗?

Oh, so theres gonna be a fifth date?

会有吗?

Isnt there?

我觉得会有

Yeah, yeah. I think there is.

你要说什么?

What were you gonna say?

好吧

Well... Er, uh...

自从她离开我之后…

Ever since she left me, um...

我就一直…

...I havent been able to perform...

无法行房

...sexually.

天啊,对不起

Oh, God! Oh, God! I am so...

- 对不起… - 没关系

- Im so sorry. - Its okay.

被人吐水应该不是你现在需要的

Being spit on is probably not what you need right now.

唔…

Um...

多久了?

How long?

两年

Two years.

哇!

Wow!

我真高兴你砸了她的手表!

Im glad you smashed her watch.

那你还希望有第五次约会吗?

So you still think you might want that fifth date?

是的

Yeah.

是的,我希望

Yeah, I do.

我乔安妮接受查理斯为我的合法丈夫

I, Joanie, take you, Charles, as my lawful husband.

- 你是否接受乔安妮… - 看吧

MINISTER: Do you take Joanie...? - Oh! See.

可是乔安妮爱佳奇!就是这里不同!

But Joanie loved Chachi. Thats the difference.

〝拿起汤匙〞

"Grab a spoon."

你知道我多久没拿汤匙了吗?

Do you know long its been since I grabbed a spoon?

〝比利,别逞英雄〞 这句话对你有没有意义?

Do the words, "Billy, dont be a hero," mean anything to you?

是这样的,就算我想…

You know, heres the thing. Even if I could get it together enough...

约一个女人出来

...to ask a woman out...

我该约谁?

...who am I gonna ask?

是不是很不可思议?

Isnt this amazing?

我以前从来没泡过咖啡

I mean, I have never made coffee before in my life.

- 是很不可思议 - 恭喜你

- That is amazing. - Congratulations.

你现在刚好有心情 有没有想做个蛋饼之类的东西…

While youre on a roll, if you feel like you gotta make a Western omelet or something...

不过我还不太饿…

Although, actually Im really not that hungry this morning.

- 早安 - 早安

- Good morning. - Good morning.

- 早安 - 早安

- Morning. - Morning.

- 早安 - 早安,保罗

- Morning. - Morning, Paul.

- 你好,保罗 - 嘿,是保罗,对吗?

- Hello, Paul. - Hi. Paul, is it?

我昨晚很开心

MONICA: I had a really great time last night.

- 谢谢你!太感谢你了!

- Thank you. Thank you so much.

- 再聊 - 好的

- Well talk later, okay? - Yeah.

谢谢

Thank you.

那不是真正的约会!

That wasnt a real date.

那你真正的约会都在干什么?

What the hell do you do on a real date?

- 闭嘴,把我的桌子搬回去 - 好的!

- Shut up and put my table back. - Okay.

好啦,孩子们,我要去工作啦

All right, kids, I gotta get to work.

不过如果我不把那些数字输入 也不会有什么差别

If I dont input those numbers, it doesnt make much of a difference.

你们都有工作吗?

So, like, you guys all have jobs?

对,我们都有

Yeah, we all have jobs.

这样我们才有钱买东西

See, thats how we buy stuff.

对,我是演员

Yeah, Im an actor.

哇,我有见过你的作品吗?

Wow. Would I have seen you in anything?

哦,应该没有,大部分是地方性节目

Oh, I doubt it. Mostly regional work.

等等,除非你看过 翻拍的《木偶奇遇记》

Unless you happened to catch the Wee Ones production of Pinocchio.

〝瞧,老木匠,我是个真正的小男孩〞

"Look, Geppeto. Im a real live boy."

别这样羞辱我

I will not take this abuse.

没错,对不起

Youre right. Im sorry.

我曾经是个小木偶…

Once I was a wooden boy A little wooden boy

你今天怎么样?睡得好吗?

MONICA: So how are you doing today? Did you sleep okay?

和巴瑞谈过吗?我无法停止微笑

Did you talk to Barry? I cant stop smiling.

看得出来,就好像你睡觉时 有个衣架在你嘴里

I can see that. You look like you slept with a hanger in your mouth.

我知道,他只是太…

I know. Hes just so...

你还记得你和托尼多马哥吗?

Remember you and Tony De Marco?

- 是的,记得 - 就好像那样,但有感觉

- Oh, yeah. - Well, its like that. With feelings.

哇,你有麻烦了

Oh, wow, are you in trouble!

好,我要醒过来,去工作

Okay, okay. I am just going to get up, go to work...

而且不要整天想着他

...and not think about him all day.

或者只是站起来去工作

Or else Im just gonna get up and go to work.

- 喔,祝我好运! - 为什么?

- Oh, wish me luck! - What for?

我要去找工作之类的事

Im gonna go get one of those job things.

嘿,摩妮卡! 嘿,弗兰妮,欢迎回来!

- Hey, Monica. - Hey, Franny. Welcome back.

佛罗里达怎么样?

How was Florida?

你跟人上床了,对吧?

You had sex, didnt you?

你怎么知道的

How do you do that?

- 那么,是和谁? - 你认识保罗吗?

- So, who? - You know Paul?

保罗,红酒达人?

Paul, the wine guy?

是的,我认识保罗

Oh, yeah, I know Paul.

你认识他就好像我认识他一样?

You mean, you know Paul like I know Paul?

你开玩笑吧?保罗还欠我人情呢

Are you kidding? I take credit for Paul.

在我之前,他两年都无法行房

Before me, there was no snap in his turtle for two years.

那当然是谎言!

Of course it was a line.

为什么?为什么有人会做这样的事情?

Why? Why would anybody do something like that?

我想更精确的答案是

Were looking for an answer more sophisticated than:

〝为了和你上床〞

"To get you into bed."

是因为我吗?

Is it me?

是因为我会散发某种信号吗?

Is it like I have some sort of beacon that only dogs...

只有狗和有感情问题的男人 才会成应到?

...and men with severe emotional problems can hear?

好啦,过来这里,把你的脚给我

All right, come here. Give me your feet.

我只是以为他是个好人

I just thought he was nice, you know?

我真不敢相信 你不知道那是谎言!

I cant believe you didnt know it was a line.

猜猜怎么样?

Guess what.

- 你找到工作啦? - 开玩笑吗?

- You got a job? - Are you kidding?

我一点经验都没有!

Im trained for nothing.

我今天被十二个面试员嘲笑

I was laughed out of 12 interviews today.

而且你还这么高兴

Yet youre surprisingly upbeat.

你也会高兴的 如果你发现名牌皮靴特价…

Well, you would be too if you found Joan and David boots on sale...

打五折!

...50 percent off.

是呀,你真了解我…

Oh, how well you know me.

这双是 〝我不需要工作,我不需要父母

Theyre my new "I dont need a job or my parents.

我买了新皮靴〞的皮靴!

Ive got great boots" boots.

- 你用什么付帐的? - 信用卡

- Howd you pay for them? - Uh, credit card.

那谁付帐单呢?

And who pays for that?

我爸爸

Um, my father.

你不能靠你爸爸过一辈子

You cant live off your parents your whole life.

我知道,这就是为什么我要结婚

I know that. Thats why I was getting married.

别逼她,第一次独立生活是很困难的

Give her a break. Its hard being on your own for the first time.

- 谢谢你 - 别客气

- Thank you. - Youre welcome.

记得我第一次来这个城市 我才十四岁

I remember when I first came to this city, I was 14.

我妈妈刚自杀 我的继父又进了监狱

My mom had killed herself and my stepdad was back in prison.

然后在这里我不认识任何人

And I got here, and I didnt know anybody.

然后我和一个在港务局 给人擦车窗的…

I ended up living with this albino guy who was cleaning windshields...

白化病人住在一起 最后他也自杀了

...outside Port Authority. And then he killed himself.

然后我找到按摩这份工作 所以相信我,我完全了解你的感受

And then I found aromatherapy. So believe me, I know exactly how you feel.

你想说的话是:

The word youre looking for is:

〝总之…〞

"Anyway..."

好了,准备好了吗?

All right. You ready?

- 还没有 - 来吧

- I dont think so. - Oh, come on.

剪掉,剪掉

Cut. Cut.

剪掉,剪掉,剪掉

ALL: Cut, cut, cut.

- 嘿 - 好耶

ROSS: Hey. MONICA: All right.

欢迎来到真实世界!

Welcome to the real world.

它很糟糕,但是你会喜欢的!

It sucks. Youre gonna love it.

好啦,够啦 你要在沙发上睡?

Well, thats it. You gonna crash on the couch?

- 不,我总要回家啊 - 你还好吗?

- No. No, I gotta go home sometime. - Are you gonna be okay?

是的

Yeah.

看我刚才在地板上发现什么

Look what I just found on the floor.

什么?

What?

那是保罗的手表

Thats Pauls watch.

你就把它放回原处吧

You can just put it back where you found it.

好吧,晚安,各位

Oh, boy. All right. Good night, everybody.

晚安

ROSS & RACHEL: Good night.

- 唔 - 唔

- Hmm. - Hmm.

- 喔,抱歉 - 不,你来

- Oh, sorry. - No. Oh, no. Go.

- 不,你吃吧 - 平分?

- No, have it, really. - Split it?

- 好吧 - 好吧

- Okay. - Okay.

谢谢

Thanks.

你可能不知道,在高中…

You probably didnt know this, but back in high school I had...

我曾暗恋过你

...a major crush on you.

我知道

I knew.

你知道?

You did? Oh.

我还以为你一直认为 我是摩妮卡的书呆子哥哥呢

I figured you thought I was Monicas geeky older brother.

我是这么认为的

- I did. - Oh.

听着,你是不是认为…

Listen, do you think...

你不要太在意我的脆弱 这已经成为习惯

And try not to let my vulnerability become any kind of a factor here.

但是你认为我可以约你出去吗?

Do you think it would be okay if I ask you out sometime, maybe?

可以啊

Yeah.

也许

Maybe.

Okay.

好吧,我可能会约你…

Okay, maybe I will.

- 晚安 - 晚安

- Good night. - Good night.

再见

See you.

嗯哼

ROSS: Mm-hm.

等等,你怎么啦?

Wait, wait. Hey, whats with you?

我刚刚拿起汤匙

I just grabbed a spoon.

我真不敢相信我听到的

Cant believe what Im hearing.

我真不敢相信我听到的

I cant believe What Im hearing here

- 怎么啦,我说你有个 - 我说你有个…

- What? I said you had... - What? I said you had...

- 有完没完 - 我的老毛病又犯了?

- Would you stop? - Oh, was I doing it again?

没错

ALL: Yes.

有人要咖啡吗?

WOMAN: Would anybody like more coffee?

你泡的,还是你只是端过来?

Did you make it or are you just serving it?

- 只是端过来 - 好吧,我要杯咖啡

- Im just serving it. - Ill have a cup of coffee.

孩子们,新的梦…

Kids, new dream.

我在拉斯维加斯 我是丽莎·明妮莉…

Im in Las Vegas. Im Liza Minnelli.

上一篇:

下一篇:

  同类阅读

分享