screw up your courage鼓起勇气
to force yourself to be brave enough to do sth
I finally screwed up my courage and went to the dentist.
我终于鼓起勇气,去看了牙医。
I screwed up my courage and went in to see the director.
我鼓起勇气进去见主管。
I spent all morning screwing up my courage to take my driver’s test.
我一早上鼓起勇气去参加我的驾照考试。
Im really nervous about asking Sarah out on a date, but I just need to screw up my courage and go through with it.
我很紧张去约萨拉出去和我约会,但是我需要鼓起勇气, 把它进行下去。
He had to screw up his courage to pop the question to his girlfriend Maria.
他不得不鼓起勇气向他女友Maria求婚。
其他鼓起勇气说法:
I finally plucked up the courage to ask her for a date.
我终于鼓起勇气约她出去。
It took me about two hours to pluck up courage to call.
我用了大约2个小时才鼓起勇气打电话。
Eventually I felt strong enough to look at him.最后我才鼓起勇气向他看去。
Malcolm worked up the nerve to ask Grandma Rose for some help.马尔科姆鼓起勇气请罗丝奶奶帮点忙。
She had to force herself to stand her ground when she heard someone approaching.
听到有人走近,她只好强迫自己鼓起勇气,绝不退缩。
Mary Ann smiled at her gamely.
玛丽·安鼓起勇气朝她笑了笑。
免责声明:本文内容来自用户上传并发布,站点仅提供信息存储空间服务,不拥有所有权,信息仅供参考之用。